Friday, July 5, 2013

Robert Sheehan's 'Head in the Clouds' About 'The Mortal Instruments' Fandom


Annika Holmberg shared with her twitter followers this stunning photo of Robert Sheehan from an interview with Total Film Readers magazine. Jamie Campbell Bower and Lily Collins were both fans of the books before filming City of Bones, so how did Robbie fall into the Mortal Instruments fandom? Well, after getting the part of Simon Lewis, Robbie devoured all five books, and the rest is, as they say, history.  

“As soon as I got the part, I read them all. I love that wonderful, endless, infinite possibility of adventure. It glows warm in my heart. When you’re making something like that, your head is in the clouds all day long.” 

I have heard and read Jamie is Jace everywhere I go and agree with the statement one hundred and ten percent, but I think it's time to start a #RobbieIsSimon campaign, especially after this interview! Robbie not only has his head in the clouds right along with us in the Mortal Instruments fandom, but his 'Simon Lewis' is showing when he jokes to readers!

“Let it be known to Total Film Readers that I wanted to do this interview by song, but you squares wouldn’t let me."

How ecstatic are you that another cast member of City of Bones has been sucked into this fandom? Tell us how Robbie Sheehan brings your Simon Lewis to life in the comments below, and don't forget to hashtag #RobbieIsSimon on twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...