Monday, July 1, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY # 32: The Official City of Bones Soundtrack Playlist



Happy Music Monday Shadowhunters! The official City of Bones soundtrack has been announced, and  we have searched up and down Idris, and behind all of the glamour in order to bring some of these songs to you! Have a listen to the Official City of Bones soundtrack playlist below:


Seven Lions with Myon & Shane 54 featuring Tove Lo “Strangers” - This song has a very European club scene sound. I wonder if this will be played in Club Pandemonium, what are your theories? 




 He Is We featuring Owl City “All About Us” - "The room's hush hush, and now is our moment, Take it in, Feel it all, And hold it. Eyes on you, Eyes on me, We're doin' this right"  By The Angel, CLACE feels that give me goosebumps all over! This one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack! Listen to it over and over again and tell us what CLACE scene you are imagining!




 Jetta “Start A Riot” - "My heart aches, my heart aches, my heart aches, when I think of you when my heart ache, my heart ache my heart ache then I think of you, and we could, run away with me, run away with me, run away start a riot"  This song has The Mortal Instruments feels written all over it! Think of Jace Wayland, sing at the top of your lungs, and let us know your Mortal Instruments feels that this song gives you!




I hope you guys enjoyed rocking out to these great songs! There are twelve songs on the soundtrack so far with reports of more artists to join the Mortal Instruments soundtrack family. What songs do you hope to see on the album? What are your thoughts on the soundtrack so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...