Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Full Glamour Magazine Interview with Cassandra Clare & Jamie Campbell Bower!

(photo from Glamour Magazine UK)

Today (July 3), Cassandra Clare and Jamie Campbell Bower sat down with  for an interview to discuss 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones' via Twitter.

Glamour Magazine transcribed the Q&A from twitter into a normal interview, if you would like to visit their site click here. But we also have it below:
Which characters are the best role models in The Mortal Instruments?Cassandra Clare: Each has something different to teach people.
How hard was it doing stunts? Have you recovered?Jamie Campbell Bower: Very difficult and no, I’m still sore and going back to do number two [City of Ashes]!
Best joke on set?Jamie: We had a lot of private ones, but none made much sense. I was probably the biggest joker.
Favorite and least favorite things about Jace?Cassie: Favourite – that he’s loyal. Least favourite he doesn’t think before he acts.Jamie: Most favourite is his vulnerability; least favourite – the same as Cassie.
How did the idea of this book series come about?Cassie: I was inspired after going to magical New York City.
Jamie, you’ve said Lily is amazing as Clary, what was your favourite scene to film with her? Jamie: The Greenhouse scene.
If you could play any other character, who would you play? Cassie: Magnus! Jamie: Madame Dorethea.Has the character of Jace inspired or changed you?Jamie: A lot. There are parts of Jace in me that I didn’t know existed.What was it that made Jamie’s audition stand out? Cassie: Jace goes through lots of emotional changes & Jamie was the the only person I saw who could do that.What was your favourite weapon to play with and why? Jamie: The staff, because I’ve never wielded a staff before.Do you feel more identified with Jace before or after meeting Clary? Jamie: After.Cassie, could you give any hints to the plot of the last book?Cassie: We leave this world entirely, for a different world.What’s the #1 perk of being a shadowhunter?Jamie: Leather.If you could be any of the characters from City Of Bones who would you be? Cassie: Someone mundane & not in danger Jamie: The cat, Church.Jamie, is it true that you got a rune tattoo?Jamie: It’s not true. I’m getting a tattoo but I'm not getting a rune. I know what I’m getting.Best Jace line?Jamie: “To love is to destroy” – it’s pretty accurate.Cassie: “If you want me to rip my clothes off you should have just asked.” Jamie, any plans for releasing some of your music on iTunes?Jamie: Yes, lots of plans.Cassie, did your perception of the characters change after seeing the film?Cassie: Yes, when I’m writing I picture the actors.Shadowhunter, vampire, warlock, werewolf or mundane?Jamie: Shadowhunter.Cassie: Warlock.What are you looking forward to, in the City of Ashes film?Cassie: The court sceneJamie: The development of characters.Which celebrity do you think is secretly a shadowhunter? Cassie: David Bowie Jamie: The HoffWould you consider doing a song for the soundtrack? Jamie: Absolutely. Unfortunately it didn’t happen this time.When are you back training for City of Ashes?Jamie: Right now. It’s killing me. I shouldn’t have eaten that pizza yesterday.Cassie, how do you make the decision of kill a character? How do you feel after?Cassie: I know from the start, there’s an arc.If you were a warlock what would be your mark?Cassie: Gills so I can find treasure underwater. I love scuba-diving but I hate all the equipment.Jamie, what was your first reaction when you found out you got cast?Jamie: I was shocked. I was prepared for a 'no'. I opened a celebratory beverage, watching Eurovision.When are you going to start filming City of Ashes?Jamie: End of September.Which actor do you look up to?Jamie: Old school actors & generally actresses. I love Audrey Hepburn.Cassie, who inspired you for the character of Jace?Cassie: A bit Mr Darcy & Heathcliffe and a bit of people I’ve met in real life. 

Well that concludes their twitter interview but they also shared another photo!

 What did you guys think of those answers from Cassandra and Jamie?? Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...