Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets O' the Week!

This week was a huge week for the TMI fandom. We got a trailer, a still and 2 teaser posters. We also got #WeAreNotMundane to trend World Wide. Here are the top tweets from this week, November 11-17 2012. 


When Shadowhunters crowd the theaters at BD2 screenings just for a glimpse of the  teaser trailer 

RT if you re-watched  again once you found out Magnus said "There's a map inside your head Clary" 


When We hear Magnus's in the  oh !!! 

 "It means: Shadowhunters: Looking Better in Black Than the Widows of our Enemies Since 1234"

 I love the movie trailer!! I haven't the strength to wait till the whole movie!!! :)  <3

Reblogging everthing that's TMI-related 

WOO!! 1 700 tweets about  that proves 

 I'm really proud of being a part of this huge Shadowhunters family  :)

RT : " Will it ever be a possibility that you'd write a book from Magnus's point of view?" It could be. :)

“I am, in the end, what you made me”  looooook at the open shirt 

Welcome to the City of Bones. 










If your best friend is a vampire, your mom is a shadowhunter and your father figure is a werewolf 

 There is a world hidden within our own.

Because we have read the books before the film trailer so we laugh at claims of 'incest' 

We all go crazy about mangoes... 

 because we have been waiting for this for ages and now it's time :')

Cause we know we would never find a mundane that is a stunningly attractive teenage boy who answers to Jace or 'Hot Stuff'.

Loving  Because we know how to kick a demons ass, without the salt.

All the stories are true 

 because we watched the trailer and we saw Jamie's perfect face

My mom says I can't go see TMI midnight premiere. You wish, mom. Shadowhunters aren't afraid of the dark, remember? 

Madamae Dorothea te lee las carta O.O   

 because we have looked better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234.

My roommate and I just watched the City of Bones teaser trailer. Many squeals were had . 

RT : YEAH! "  is trending at number 2 on!! Proof that  " Whee!

The Mortal Instruments - In Theaters August 23, 2013


I'm too hyper now bcos  tariler!! ASJGIHGHJKH SRLY!!! I could just watch it again & again but that would make me just superhyper!

 Because we are strong enough to restore balance. 

Oh.my.god!!!! this trailer is just one of the best I've ever seen! Just ... wow.. speechless! Can't wait to see this movie 

"There is no pretending. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then." 

 i momenti in cui Alec arrossiva ogni volta che c'era Magnus.

 😝 Only if you read the mortal instruments would you understand😂

I can't wait nine long months for . Or the four months for Clockwork Princess. It's like i'm always waiting for things I want NOW

Hogar? Idris. Raza? Nefilim. Amigo? Parabatai. Estela? Runa. Runa? Fearless. Fruta? Mango. Enemigo? Patos. 

, angel blood runs through our veins. Ok. Goodbye. The end.

"To join the phenomenon read The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Available wherever books are sold" -  

What ONE WORD do you think best defines Clary? 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...