Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets O' the Week

Here are some of our favorite tweets from October 8th- 14th, 2012

"“I think,” Jace said, “that you don’t want to tell your secrets, so you decided to break up with Alec because.." Jace schools Magnus, CoHF.

Oh yaa! Just saw the mortal instruments book stand in superstore, let the world know of the amazing trilogy  has brought us

 reading Raphael's broken English makes me want Taco Bell real bad

 :) Thanks so much for the coffee and supporting the movie! Have a great weekend!   


Reading The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones OMGGG I think i've found my new obsession lol I'm almost finished :D xx




I seriously have an obsession with The mortal instruments...I've been fangirling since i seen the sneak peak of the movie set. 


Simon Lewis: "I could have killed you." Jace Wayland: "I would have let you."  


yup ....I'm in Love with Jace Wayland . <3  

Kevin Zegers doesn’t play Alec Lightwood. Kevin Zegers is Alec Lightwood.

I am a warlock. And I do not serve Shadowhunters for free - Magnus 

I feel like I need City Of Bones movie right now, or at least the trailer.

Gabriel’s green eyes sought Will. “It was demon pox, wasn’t it? You know all about it, don’t you? Aren’t you some sort of expert?” “Well, you needn’t act as if I invented it,” said Will.

Just finished city of bones. It was amazing!

Exclusive 1st look at the THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES movie!   

Jemima West looks stunning like seriously wow  



Flawless Couples: Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood


“Growing up happens when you start having things you look back on and wish you could change -Clary Fray” ― Cassandra Clare

 You're such an awesome actress! You're going to be an amazing Clary Fray in The Mortal Instruments! :D




For a shirtless Jordan!!

Is it realy  !? That's perfect. Yes. Simon and Luke are my favorites tbqfh.

I actually am going crazy right now, the City of Bones movies, and the people who are casted and just everything anfisenegkmfg can't even

Happy  To My favorite downworlders Simon, Magnus Bane, Jordan, & Tessa??? 💙🎉💜


Jonathan "Jace" Christopher Morgenstern Herondale Wayland Lightwood. - The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare.

A huge thank you to producer Robert Kulzer, who is doing an outstanding job every day on TMI.


Clap your hands if you believe in fairies! 

I am in love with The Mortal Instruments series. like I'm re-reading the entire series over again cause I love them so much asdfghjkl

While the Shadowhunters are away, the Downworlders will play.


When you're mindfucked at the end of City of Bones, let me mindfuck you some more when I remind you of Clary's birthday picnic ;)


Jemima west is like, the perfect isabelle lightwood. <3<3

Sometimes I pretend I'm Magnus Bane and put glitter on everything




? How quaint. A term given to us by Shadowhunters suggesting we're beneath then and now they give us a whole day. I'm >















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...