Friday, October 12, 2012

New Clockwork Princess Snippet!

When Cassandra Clare comes out of a Hiatus, she does it in style by teasing us with a new Clockwork Princess snippet! Cassie tweeted the new snippet below.

https://twitter.com/cassieclare


Gabriel’s green eyes sought Will. “It was demon pox, wasn’t it? You know all about it, don’t you? Aren’t you some sort of expert?”
“Well, you needn’t act as if I invented it,” said Will


Well what do you guys think about that? Leaves you on the edge of your seat! I would expect nothing else from the insanely talented Cassie.  I can't wait for more of Will antics and folly! Tell us what you think this snippet is about and what are you most looking forward to in the new book?

Clockwork Princess hits selves on March 19, 2013

2 comments:

  1. I am SO ready for this book! was my Waiting on Wednesday pick this week. New follower :) I found y'all through the Southern Book bloggers site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found us! Welcome!! :) I am ready for this book to come out too! And the Movie!! thanks for visitng

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...