Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome to the world of The Mortal Institute! If you are on this site, you undoubtedly are a fan of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. If you've never read the books, drop what you're doing and run -- don't walk -- to get a copy of the book (or put it on your eReader).

So why have I made this site? First of all, you should know a little about me. My name is Amber. I'm a mom, a blogger/aspiring entertainment writer and a lover of music, books and TV. In the past, I've helped write for LOSTblog.com because I was a mega-fan of the show LOST. Since the ending of that series, I've grown to be a lover of so many book series that have turned into hit TV shows and movies. I love everything from Twilight to The Vampire Diaries. But with all the fangirling I have done, the world I seem enjoy the most belong to that of the Shadowhunters.

So why did I pick The Institute as my theme for the site? What I like most about the Institutes are that they are located all around the world as well as they belong in the past (The Infernal Devices), the present (The Mortal Instruments) AND the future (The Dark Artifices). On the site, I want fans to discuss all the books, the upcoming film project(s), music and all the other favorite things we all like as fans of urban fantasy/YA books.

That's all for now. This page is a work in progress, so check back often for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...